Friday, May 4, 2012

MY NEVERLAND

Last January I entered a different chapter of  my life , I joined the winter camp. This camp is done twice a yers to teach Korean kids to learn the English language.I was very Blessed to be part of this camp I met new friends,also I was able to be with my old buddies (my summer camp family) I must say it was nice to start the year with a bang! Till now I still expereicnced separation anxiety from everyone in the camp. maybe because the loved they gave me is unconditional. here are some great moments at the camp. =) these are some picture i hAVE TONS1 HAHA

tHE pLACE VILLA ANTONINA RESORT.
 MY ROOMATES (L-R) ANDREW,SIMON,JACK,MATHEW,ROY,HEMANG
 my baby simon =)
 My very smart man to man student RICK!
 TIM and KING =)
 Met a new fierce friend kate
 TOm Tom!
 MY KING AYehhh! haha (kilig)
 MY LOVIES
 during graduation
 my fashion team weraing our couple tees this is at star city me and my group decided to buy the same shirt.
 THE FAB GROUP 3 though we lost! 1st place at the amazing race haha
 HEAD and lead teachers
 every week there is a  birthday celebration
 Edward and Chloe fight for me to be in their team during shopping week haha
 they visit me every morning just to say hi awwww sweettt

teacher apple and my baby =)


No comments:

Post a Comment